Vision and Values
Our Ethos Statement is:
Shine from the inside out.
Our Biblical Foundation is:
Light brings every kind of goodness, right living and truth.
Our Vision is:
Learning and Development for all, through challenge, nurture and enjoyment.
We aim to provide:
A happy purposeful Christian environment, in which each child feels secure and develops self-confidence, enabling them to flourish and reach their full potential.
Children’s learning journeys are enhanced by working together with the wider community.
Our three school rules are understood and quoted by all pupils, even our four year olds. Standards in behaviour are excellent as pupils recognise the importance of:
“Be kind. Be careful. Work hard.”
In our school we offer:
- A very strong partnership between families and schools.
- Excellent social and emotional support for all children and their parents/carers.
- High quality levels of support for the most and least able children when appropriate.
- A stimulating environment and curriculum which motivates and engages all children.
- High expectations of all children in all subjects to achieve their personal best.