SEND TEACHING ASSISTANT
SEND Teaching Assistant – Grade D
Salary: £19,650pa to £20,043pa (£10.18ph to £10.38ph)
Contract: Term time plus 1 week
Temporary minimum of 6 hours a week increasing depending on the needs of the child up to 16.5 hours a week (term time + 1 week)
We are a small, friendly village school with a strong Christian ethos. We are looking to appoint an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child in KS1 on a flexible basis. We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working with children with a range of special educational needs
- Has experience of working in KS1
- Has suitable qualifications or experience for this position
- Has a good level of english and maths skills
- Ideally has experience of intervention work in KS1
- Has a calm, friendly and patient manner
- Is a good team player
- Ideally has a First Aid qualification and Step On /Step Up Training
- Will support the Christian ethos of the school
If you would like to chat further about this role or visit the school, please contact the school office on 01986 892557, to arrange to speak to the Headteacher (during the Easter holidays please email email@example.com to request a phone call when the school opens again on 21st April 2022).
If you feel that you have the skills we are looking for, please apply for this exciting position. Please complete the attached application form below or complete the online application on the Norfolk School's website. Only completed application forms will be accepted for safeguarding reasons, sorry no CVs.
Completed applications should either be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted directly to the school.
Closing Date: Monday 9th May at 9am
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.